Personalize Your Movie/TV Series Collection [Change Folder Icons Permanently]

This post is for all the TV serial/Movie Lovers :) 

So are you a Movie/TV serial fan ? 
If yes then how about personalizing your collection ? How about changing the folder Icons and turning them to look like mine ? [Check the above pic].

Yes I know it looks cool. Watch the Video Tutorial regarding 'Changing your folder Icon Permanently' & Have fun :)



I hope you liked the video :) 
If you want a folder icon for a particular movie or serial and you don't find it on the internet then just request it & I will make them for you :)

Download Folder Icons created by Viraj From here.


Like My Facebook Page :- https://www.facebook.com/VirajShelkeOfficial
Requests and suggestions are welcomed in the form of comments.
Thank you for reading.
Follow my blog & stay tuned :)

Comments